CSET Science Subtest II: Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
The University of California, Irvine Extension, supported by generous grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and The Boeing Company, is developing online courses to prepare science and mathematics teachers for the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET). This module is part of the preparation for CSET Science Subtest II.
This module includes the following chemistry topics:
- History of Thermodynamics
- Conservation of Energy
- Heat Transfer and Changes in Temperature
- Conduction, Convection, & Radiation
- How Chemical Energy in Fuel is Transformed into Heat
- Physical vs. Chemical Changes
Preparation Resource - CSET Science Subtest II: Ecology by OpenCourseWare - University of California, Irvine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ocw.uci.edu.