CSET Science Subtest II: Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics (English)
The University of California, Irvine Extension, supported by generous grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and The Boeing Company, is developing online courses to prepare science and mathematics teachers for the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET). This module is part of the preparation for CSET Science Subtest II.
This module includes the following chemistry topics:
- History of Thermodynamics
- Conservation of Energy
- Heat Transfer and Changes in Temperature
- Conduction, Convection, & Radiation
- How Chemical Energy in Fuel is Transformed into Heat
- Physical vs. Chemical Changes
- Authors Various
Based on a work at ocw.uci.edu.