Chem 201: Organic Reactions Mechanisms I (English)
Advanced treatment of basic mechanistic principles of modern organic chemistry. Topics include molecular orbital theory, orbital symmetry control of organic reactions, aromaticity, carbonium ion chemistry, free radical chemistry, the chemistry of carbenes and carbanions, photochemistry, electrophilic substitutions, aromatic chemistry.
Chemistry Dept. | Physical Sciences Sch. | University of California, Irvine
Keywords: organic reactions,organic chemistry,molecular orbital theory,orbital symmetry control,aromaticity,free radical chemistry
- David Van Vranken
Chem 201: Organic Reactions Mechanisms I by David Van Vranken, Ph.D. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Chem 201. Lec 03. Organic Reaction Mechanisms I: Molecular Orbital Theory (Pt. III) & Energy Pt. 2 (English)
- Chem 201. Lec 06. Organic Reaction Mechanisms I: Carbocation Stabilization by Vicinal Sigma Bonds (English)
- Chem 201. Lec 09. Pt. 3. and Lec 10. Organic Reaction Mechanisms I: Addition to Sigma Star (σ*) & Migratory Displacements (English)
- Chem 201. Lec 14. Pt. 2. Organic Reaction Mechanisms I: Anions (Pt. 2) & Alkali Organometallics (English)
- Chem 201. Lec 15. Pt. 2. and Lec 16. Organic Reaction Mechanisms I: Addition of E+ to C=C (Pt. II) & C-C Bonds (English)