ESS 23: Air Pollution and Global Environments (English)
We will discuss sciences and societal consequences of air pollution problems such as
- Photochemical smog
- Atmospheric particle pollution
- Indoor pollution
- Acid rain
- And human triggered climate change.
Earth System Science Dept. | Physical Sciences Sch. | University of California, Irvine
Keywords: earth systems science,air pollution,pollution,photochemical smog,atmospheric particle pollution,indoor pollution,acid rain,climate change,global environments
- Saewung Kim Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Earth System Science
ESS 23: Air Pollution by Saewung Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- ESS 23. Lec 01. Air Pollution and Global Environments: Logistics/Definition of Air Pollution (English)
- ESS 23. Lec 02. Air Pollution and Global Environments: Air Composition-Before Human Interferences (English)
- ESS 23. Lec 04. Air Pollution and Global Environments: Steam Engine vs Internal Combustion Engines (English)
- ESS 23. Lec 11. Air Pollution and Global Environments: Interactions between Sun, Light, and Atmosphere (English)
- ESS 23. Lec 15. Air Pollution and Global Environments: Stratospheric Ozone Depletion, Part II (English)